12V/24V 15A Water Proof PWM solar charge controller with LED digital display (QWP-1415WP2)
1. Embedded high performance LED constant-current supply driver, the highest efficiency of the constant current source up to 98%.
2.12V/24V Auto Identification system.
3. The controller has the function of automatic dimming, will automatically adjust the load output power with the decline of the battery voltage. Extend the load working hour effectively, to avoid that lights stop working due to battery undervoltage in the quite long time continuous rainy days
4. LED digital display and the waterproof button operation, easy to use.
5. Improved three stage charging algorithm, balance charging the battery weekly, prevent battery inequality and vulcanization, Improve the service life of the battery.
6. The controller panel and the battery in common positive(Let the current from positive of the solar panel can directly flow into battery positive, do not through the controller inner circuit, greatly improves the service life of the controller. )
7. Power-down save function is set, do not need to repeat settings, convenient and easy to use.
8. IP68 waterproof classification, Aluminum housing design, to prevent the corrosion effectively.
9. Status indicator.
10. With overcharge, over discharge protection.
11. TVS lightning protection.
Installation and connection
1. The controller should be installed firmly, size as follow:
External dimensions: 102× 81× 19.6(mm)
Installation dimension: 60× 76.27(mm)
Mounting aperture dimension: 3.5(mm)
1. QW series controller can work under 12V or 24V, please connect load first. Red/Black two wires at the right side should be connected to the load. (12v system supports 3 parallels, 6 to 10 series connections, not more than 30W. 24v system supports 3 parallels, 12 to 20 series connections, not more than 60W)
Remark: A, Be sure connect to the load first, to prevent the controller output open circuit, the controller only work after identifying the load.
B, led parallel and series connections must meet the above-mentioned requirements, otherwise the lamp will be damaged
2. Then connect to the "+" of the battery: Please connect the battery, panel positive with the controller positive(the red wire at the left side).
3. Connect to the "-" of the battery: If the connection is correct, the controller indicator is blinking, LED light bright after a few seconds, otherwise, please double check the connection.
4. Connect the "-" of the solar panel: In the sunshine, the indicator of the solar panel is on, LED light off after Light-controlled. Otherwise, please double check the connection.
1. Do not immerse the controller with a corrosive liquid, it will damage the controller and produce harmful gases.
2. In connection 24V system, the battery terminal voltage may exceed the body panels safe voltage when required, pay attention to use insulated tools, and to ensure that your hands dry.
3. Battery reversed, the controller does not damaged, but the load will have a negative voltage output, the voltage of the load may damage your device, when used to prevent this from happening.
4. In the 24V system, if one end of the battery or solar panel is likely to reverse damage to the controller.
5. There is a lot of battery energy storage, in any case must not let battery short circuit; We recommend that the battery on the series fuse.
6. Battery may produce combustible gas, stay away from sparks.
7. Please ensure that children stay away from the battery and controller.
8. Follow the battery manufacturer's safety recommendations
|System voltage||12V/24V Auto|
|No-load loss||< 5mA|
|Solar input voltage||< 55V|
|Over-voltage protection||16.5V; × 2/24V |
|Balance charge voltage||14.6V; × 2/24 V (25 ºC), maintain time: 1 hour|
|Ascension recharging voltage||14.4V;2/24 V (25 ºC), maintain time: two hours|
|Float charging pressure||13.8V; × 2/24V (25 ºC)|
|Charging to return to voltage||13.2V; × 2/24V (25 ºC)|
|Discharge to return to voltage||12.5V; × 2/24V|
|Discharge protection||10.8V; × 2/24V|
|Temperature compensation||-4.0mv/ ºC/2V;|
|Electric voltage||Electric drive 7 V, electric close 2 V|
|Electric tell time||1min|
|Overload, short circuit protection||1.25 times rated current 3 minutes to be automatic recovery;|
1.5 times rated current 5 minutes to be automatic recovery;
≥ 2 times rated current frequency, short circuit protection, could
not be restored, need to manually check the recovery
|Working temperature||-35 ºC to + 65 ºC;|
|size||65 x 67 x 18 (mm) (long x width × high)|