Grade A solar cell 20W Monocrystalline Solar Panel(QW-M20W)
Renewable energy is energy that comes from natural sources that are almost always available, such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, and even heat. Since creating environmentally-friendly energy solutions is crucial, the renewable energy industry has become a key business that will only increase in importance in future years and decades. Solar energy is often regarded as the most efficient renewable energy source for generating electricity.
1. High cell efficiency with quality silicon materials for long term output stability and reliability.
2. Rigorous quality control to meet highest international standards.
3. High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
4. Unique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation.
5. Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
6. Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
Solar cells applications:
1. Any large or small on-grid or off-grid solar power stations
2. Commercial and industrial building roof-top systems
3. Residential roof-top systems
4. Any commercial or industrial ground mount systems
5. Other industrial or commercial applications
Solar panel quality and warranty:
1. Peak power of single module in guaranteed in +-3%power tolerance.
2. Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power
3. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard
4.5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship
5.10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)||20W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||17.37 V|
|Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc)||21.8V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||1.18A|
|Short - Circuit Current (Isc)||1.32A|
|Operating Module Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000 V DC (IEC) / 600 V DC (UL)|
|Diodes||2 by pass|
|Power Tolerance||-3/+3 %|
STC: irradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25 °C, AM=1.5; Power measurement tolerance: ± 3%
|Solar Cell ||Monocrystalline 156× 156 mm (6 inches)|
|No. of Cells||36 (2×18)|
|2.8 Kgs |
|Front Glass||3.2 mm (0.13 inches) tempered glass|
|Frame||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Junction Box||IP65 rated|
|Junction box w/o cable|
|Connectors||RADOX® SOLAR integrated twist locking connectors|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)||45±2 ºC|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax||-0.47%/ºC|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc||-0.34%/ºC|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc||0.045%/ºC|
Quality and Safety:
Solar modules will last for at least 25 years.
|Free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.|
|All the panels passed IEC, TUV standards.|
|Maintain more than 90% of minimum rated power for 10 years.|
|Maintain more than 80% of minimum rated power for 25 years.|
Contact us:Feel free to drop us an email or call us at 86-13433933395 to get the price and more product information, we'll make sure to get back to you.