Solar charge controller is the most important part of the solar system. It is too intelligent and automatically to control the charge, discharge and load of the system. The performance of the controller can influence the stability of the system, especially the lifetime of Battery. 30A 40A 50A 60A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller (QWP-SR-HP2430A)Can be used for lithium batteries and with USB port. Charging program options forsealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
1.Product display Description
This controller applies in solar photovoltaic systems, which coordinates the working of solar panels, batteries and loads. It adds some protection functions, so that the entire system can be in efficient and safe operation. The extremely low consumption makes this controller suitable for profes-sional applications in telecommunications and traffic management technology. 2. Features:
1) Except HP4830 /40, 12V/ 24 V system voltages are automatically recognized.
2) Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
3) An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life (with the exception of GEL and lithium batteries).
4) With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries).
5) A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
6) The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
7) By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
8) A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available ,thus requiring no repeated setting.
9) The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
10)The user-friendly design of browser and animation interfaces ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
11) (An optional communication function) provides a RJ12 data port (output of TTL /MAX232 /bluetooth signals), with the data adopting the standard Modbus protocol, and can be used together with our upper computer monitoring software.
12) Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
13) TVS lighting protection is adopted.4. Technical Parameter:
Error Code List
|Rated current||30A/40A||50A/60A||30A/40A|| |
|System voltage||Automatic recognition of 12V/24V||48V|| |
|No-load loss||< 13mA/12V;< 15mA/24V||<20mA|| |
|Max. Solar energy |
|Max. voltage |
at the battery end
|Max. voltage |
at the battery end
|Overvoltage protection||16.0V||×1/12V; |
|Boost charging voltage||14.6||14.4||14.2||14.4|
|Floating charging voltage||13.8||13.8||13.8||-|
|Charging recovery voltage||13.2V|
|Over-discharge recovery voltage||12.5V(settable with the keys)|
|Over-discharge voltage||11.0V(settable with the keys)|
|Light control on 5V, light control off 4 V (light control on minus 1 V)||×1/12V; |
|Light control |
|10 minutes|| |
|USB function||Yes||No||No|| |
|Operating temperature||-25ºCto+55ºC;|| |
|IP protection degree||IP30|| |
|Net weight||390g||650g||650g|| |
|attery reverse connection protection, solar panel reverse connection protection, reverse charging protection at night|| |
|Charging overload protection,overcurrent protection, short circuit protection|| |
|Dimensions(mm)||164.0×103.5×47.0||189.27×127.2×54.0||189.27×127.2×54.0|| |Common Problems and Solutions
|Code on LCD screen||Corresponding error|
|E1||Battery over discharge|
|E4||Load short circuit|
|E6||Temperature too high inside controller|
|E8||Charging current too high|
|E10||Solar panel input voltage is too high|4. What is PWM controller charge solar
|Symptoms||Causes and Solutions|
|LCD screen does not light up||Check whether the battery is correctly connected.|
|Incomplete display or no renewal on LCD screen||Check whether the ambient temperature is too low and whether the display recovers when the temperature rises.|
|No charging with sunlight present||Check whether the solar panel is correctly connected and contact is good and reliable. Check whether the solar panel voltage falls below the battery voltage.|
|The sun icon does not light up, while the solar panel icon does. The battery voltage is normal, but there is no output.||The load will be switched on automatically after 10 minutes (set by the user).|
|The battery icon flashes quickly, and there is no output.||System overvoltage. Check whether the battery voltage is too high.|
|The battery icon flashesslowly, and there is no output.||The battery is over-discharged, and will recover when recharged adequately.|
|The load icon flashes quickly, and there is no output.||The load's power exceeds the rated value or it's short-circuited. After removing the problem, long press the key or wait until it recovers automatically.|
|The load and the encircling light ring stays lit, and there is no output.||Check whether the power-consuming device is connected correctly and reliably.|
|Other symptoms||Check whether wiring is sound and reliable, and system voltage is correctly recognized.|
|The charging and discharging amp-hrs displays: 9999.K Ah||The decimal point flashes indicating that the displayed value has reached its upper limit. Long press to reset it.|
PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation. PWM is often used as one method of float charging. Instead of a steady output from the controller, it sends out a series of short charging pulses to the battery - a very rapid "on off" switch. charger controller application
The controller constantly checks the state of the battery to determine how fast to send pulses, and how long (wide) the pulses will be. In a fully charged battery with no load, it may just "tick" every few seconds and send a short pulse to the battery. In a discharged battery, the pulses would be very long and almost continuous, or the controller may go into "full on" mode. The controller checks the state of charge on the battery between ulses and adjusts itself each time.5. The feature for QWP-VS3024U controller charge solar
Thisseries solar charge controller is a kind of intelligent,multipurpose solar charge/discharge controller,the customized LCD display is used in this product,the interface is easy to operate,the parameters can be set neatly to satisfied your varied requirement.6. FAQ
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: We have CE,ROHS certificate.
3.Q:What kind of payment do you accept?
A:We accept T/T,Escrow,Western Union for samples' order,only T/T for big orders.
4.Q:Do you have any MOQ?
A:we don't have MOQ for mid-brand packing,if need your design it has 300pcs to 1000pcs.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: We have a special QC department in charge of products' quality.
6. Q: How long is the warranty period?
A: All of our products have one year warranty.
7. Q: What's the main market of your company?
A: We have customers all over the world.
8. Q: How long will the products'delivery?
A: for samples'order will 3-10days,big orders are from 30-45days.7. About us:
Guangzhou Queenswing Solar Energy Co. Ltd. Is a professional manufacturer and exporter of solar products including power inverter, solar charge controller, solar panel and solar battery in China. To provide high-quality product and considerate service is always our basic policy. We believe high quality creates business and progress is from improvement.Main products:
Pure sine wave power inverter
Modified sine wave power inverter
UPS power inverter with charger
Car power inverter
Solar charge controller
Our power inverter and solar products are exported to most global coutries and get good reputation because of our favorable quality and stable performance.8. Payment Terms:
T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Production arranged after receipt of payment.Lead Time:
Sample order will be delivered within 7 working days.
Order quantity below 100PCS, delivery time is 7-15 working days.
Container order will be delivered within 15-30 working days.Shipment:
Courier: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS, Aramex, EMS ect.
Forwarder: By sea / air or Customer designated9. Contact us: