12V/24V 30A Lithium Battery Solar Charge Controller with LCD/USB Port (QWP-SR-HP2430A)
|50-99 100-299 300+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $28 US $26.8 US $24.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000PCS / Month|
|Transport Package:||Paper Box/Unit|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, In Cash|
- Model NO.: QWP-SR-HP2430A
- Certification: CE
- Rated Voltage: Auto 12V/24V
- Voltage: Auto 12V/24V
- No Load Loss: Less 30mA
- Charging Mode: PWM Mode
- Indication: LCD Display
- Keyword: Solar Controller
- Specification: CE, SGS, ROHS
- HS Code: 9032899090
- Condition: New
- Application: Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- Current: 30A
- Max. Voltage of Solar Panel: Less 50V
- Loop Voltage: Less 170mA
- Float Voltage: 13.7V/27.4V
- Housing Color: Black
- Trademark: QUEENSWING
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
Can be used for lithium batteries and with USB port. Charging program options forsealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
1. Product Introduction
This controller applies in solar photovoltaic systems, which coordinates the working of solar panels, batteries and loads. It adds some protection functions, so that the entire system can be in efficient and safe operation. The extremely low consumption makes this controller suitable for profes-sional applications in telecommunications and traffic management technology.
Features of 30A solar controller:
1) Except HP4830 /40, 12V/ 24 V system voltages are automatically recognized.
2) Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
3) An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life (with the exception of GEL and lithium batteries).
4) With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries).
5) A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
6) The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
7) By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
8) A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available ,thus requiring no repeated setting.
9) The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
10)The user-friendly design of browser and animation interfaces ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
11) (An optional communication function) provides a RJ12 data port (output of TTL /MAX232 /bluetooth signals), with the data adopting the standard Modbus protocol, and can be used together with our upper computer monitoring software.
12) Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
13) TVS lighting protection is adopted.
Pictures of 30A Solar controller
1. Low Cost
Solar controller has specifically designed to meet the needs of the rural electrification market. The low cost resulted from using the latest electronic technology and high volume manufacturing.
2. High Reliability
Solar controller is fully automatic and requires no adjustments or user selections.
|System voltage||Automatic recognition of 12V/24V||48V|
|No-load loss||< 13mA/12V;< 15mA/24V||<20mA|
|Max. Solar energy |
|Max. voltage |
at the battery end
|Max. voltage |
at the battery end
|Overvoltage protection||16.0V||×1/12V; |
|Boost charging voltage||14.6||14.4||14.2||14.4|
|Floating charging voltage||13.8||13.8||13.8||-|
|Charging recovery voltage||13.2V|
|Over-discharge recovery voltage||12.5V(settable with the keys)|
|Over-discharge voltage||11.0V(settable with the keys)|
|Light control on 5V, light control off 4 V (light control on minus 1 V)||×1/12V; |
|Light control |
|IP protection degree||IP30|
|attery reverse connection protection, solar panel reverse connection protection, reverse charging protection at night|
|Charging overload protection,overcurrent protection, short circuit protection|
Error Code List
|Code on LCD screen||Corresponding error|
|E1||Battery over discharge|
|E4||Load short circuit|
|E6||Temperature too high inside controller|
|E8||Charging current too high|
|E10||Solar panel input voltage is too high|
Common Problems and Solutions
|Symptoms||Causes and Solutions|
|LCD screen does not light up||Check whether the battery is correctly connected.|
|Incomplete display or no renewal on LCD screen||Check whether the ambient temperature is too low and whether the display recovers when the temperature rises.|
|No charging with sunlight present||Check whether the solar panel is correctly connected and contact is good and reliable. Check whether the solar panel voltage falls below the battery voltage.|
|The sun icon does not light up, while the solar panel icon does. The battery voltage is normal, but there is no output.||The load will be switched on automatically after 10 minutes (set by the user).|
|The battery icon flashes quickly, and there is no output.||System overvoltage. Check whether the battery voltage is too high.|
|The battery icon flashesslowly, and there is no output.||The battery is over-discharged, and will recover when recharged adequately.|
|The load icon flashes quickly, and there is no output.||The load's power exceeds the rated value or it's short-circuited. After removing the problem, long press the key or wait until it recovers automatically.|
|The load and the encircling light ring stays lit, and there is no output.||Check whether the power-consuming device is connected correctly and reliably.|
|Other symptoms||Check whether wiring is sound and reliable, and system voltage is correctly recognized.|
|The charging and discharging amp-hrs displays: 9999.K Ah||The decimal point flashes indicating that the displayed value has reached its upper limit. Long press to reset it.|