MPPT 60A 12/24/36/48V Auto Solar Controller
|50-99 100-299 300+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $173.5 US $166.2 US $159|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, In Cash|
- Solar Charge Controller
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 60A
- Certification: CE
- Rated Voltage: Auto 12V/24V
- Rated Battery Current: 60A
- Battery Voltage: 12V/24/36/48V
- MPPT Efficiency: 99.9%
- Charge Mode: MPPT
- Net Weight;: 3kg
- Transport Package: Paper Box/Unit
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Condition: New
- Application: Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- Rated System Voltage: 12V/24/36/48V Auto Work
- Charging Current: 60A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage: 150VDC
- Protection Level: IP32
- Dimension: 180.7 X 170 X 72mm
- Trademark: QUEENSWING
- Specification: CE, Rohs, SGS
- HS Code: 9032899090
MPPT controller's energy utilization efficiency is 15%~20% higher than PWM controller. The MPPT efficiency can reach 99.97%.
1. Can be used in all kinds of bad environment with Aluminum frame.
2. Double crest or multi crest tracing technique design, when the solar panel is under shadow or part of the solar panel is damaged, multi crest will turn up in IV curve, and the controller can still trace the Max. Power Point.
3. Builtin maximum power point tracking algorithm which could promote energy utilization efficiency of pv system. The charging efficiency is 15%~20% higher than PWM mode.
4. Adopting sorts of tracking algorithm to track the best working point of I-V curve promptly and accurately, the MPPT efficiency could reach to 99.9%
5. The use of advanced digital power technology, circuit energy conversion efficiency is as high as 98%
6. Four stage charging order mode: MPPT-equalizing charging-boost charging-float charging.
7. With current-limiting charging mode, when the power of solar panel is over-sized and charging current exceeds the rated current, the controller will lower the charging power, which enables the system to work under the rated charging current.
8. It can communicate with PC by communication wires and cables, read or set controller's running parameters and monitor the system operation status.
9. The controller can realize networking operation by the link with telecommunication cable.
10. Have the fault code indication; it helps users confirm the system fault
11. 12V/24V/36V/48V auto identified.
12. Support data storage, the storage span can reach 5 years.
13. It can connect with LCD screen monitoring and the controller parameters are amendable.
14. Builtin temperature sensor, when the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging current will lower down followed by the decrease of temperature, so as to control the controller's temperature rise.
15. With temperature compensation function to adjust the charge and discharge parameters automatically, which can improve battery service life.
16. Various system protection functions. Including over-charge, over-discharge, over-load, over-heat, the battery reverses connection protection and so on.
17. TVS lighting protection.
3. MPPT charging algorithm Instruction
The full name of the MPPT is maximum power point tracking. The maximum power point will change due to the surrounding temperature and sunshine condition. MPPT controller will adjust the parameter constantly according to different conditions to make the system working in the largest power point.
The power for battery charging.
Central nervous of the system which controls the overall system.
3---RS485 Telecommunication cable.
Communication line of the controller which is necessary for parallel operation.
It can realize info exchange with the controller by RS232 and can monitor the system timely.
It can insure the safety of operators.(the switching element is optional).
A battery pack which compose of battery in series or in parallel.
The LCD can display the system status, parameters, records and the set value. (You can just choose one communication way: PC or LCD).
1. The controller will identify the battery voltage automatically. Please connect the battery first and ensure the connection is reliable, if you need parallel operation, please electrify the slave engine first, otherwise it will identify the system volt wrongly.
2. MPPT controller is designed according to solar panel's I-V curve, so when the controller connect the general constant voltage DC source, the controller may not work.
3. Advice is installed in the ventilated and heat dissipated environment due to the controller will fever during operation.
4. The controller will detect the surrounding temperature to compensate the battery charging voltage so ensure the controller and battery is in the same environment.
5. Choosing the proper cable with enough capacity to avoid redundant power loss in the circuit. Too much circuit loss may lead to wrong judgment.
1. Full charge is very important for the battery. The battery should be full charged at least once a month or the battery will suffer permanent damage. The battery can be full charged only when the input power of the battery is more than power consumption of the load.
2. Please do not dip the controller into the corrosive liquid or the controller will be damaged and release harmful gas.
3. The solar panel's terminal voltage may exceed human safety voltage when connect 24V system, when manipulation is needed, please use insulating tools and ensure the hands dry.
4. Because the battery store lots of energy, do not allow the battery short circuit in any case. We suggest tandem connect a fuse on the battery
5. The battery may release combustible gas, please far away from the spark.
6. Ensure the children are far away from battery and controller
7. Please abide by the battery manufacturer's safety suggestion.
The controller supports parallel operation, before working, please set different addresses for each controller; the controller's factory default is slave engine, and it can be customized into main engine. More details please check SR-RM-2 parts specification.
The controller can communicate with PC.
1. Firstly, connect the enclosure USB 232 wire with controller and PC.
2. Install USB 232 drive by use of the enclosure CD.(When you use it at first time).
3. Open the upper computer software, select the port and click to link. If connect succeed, it means that the controller has set up communication with the PC, if not, please check the port.
1. Loosen the four screws and open the panel (picture 1).
2. Please take away both the baffle of front and side wiring hole and take out the water joint from the accessory, install it in the wiring hole.
3. Cross the side plate by use of suitable energize wire rod and telecommunication cable. (picture 2).
4. Fix the wire rod successively to controllers inside wiring terminal (picture 3).
5. Close the panel after connecting the LCD and telecommunication cable (parallel operation is needed), and then tighten the screws(picture 4).
6. Fix the controller at the installation place.
1. Waterproof protection
2. Input power limit protection
When the PV power exceeds the rated power, controller will limit the PV power under the value of rated power so as to prevent the controller from being damaged, the controller will charge by limited current.
3. Battery reverse connection protection
Battery reverse connection will not damage the controller but the system will stop working.
4. The voltage of PV input terminal is over value
When the voltage of PV input terminal is over value, controller will shut the PV input automatically.
5. Short circuit protection of PV input terminal
Load short circuit will not damage the controller but controller will stop output.
6. Reverse charge protection at night.
Prevent the battery from discharge at night.
7. TVS lightning protection
Over temperature protection
7. Fault code.
|BAT_LDV||Battery is over discharge|
|BAT_OVD||The system is over voltage|
|OVRTMP1||The controller inside is over temperature|
|OVETMP2||The outside controller is over temperature|
|P_OVRCRT||The solar panel is over current|
|P_SHTCRT||The solar panel is short circuit|
|P_OVP||The solar panel is over voltage|
|P_SHADOW||The solar panel is shaded|
|P_EDDY||Reverse current in solar panel|
|P_WK_OVP||Tracing working voltage exceeds 140V|
|BAT_SNSR||Fault sampling of outer battery|
|ERR_485||Abnormal communication of RS485|
|System voltage||12V/24V/36V/48V Auto|
|No-load loss||0.7 W to 1.2W|
|Battery voltage||9V to 70V|
|Max. solar input voltage||150V (25°C), 145V (-25°C)|
|Max. power point voltage range||Battery voltage +2V to 120V|
|Rated charging current||60A|
|Rated load current||20A|
|Max. capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|Max. photovoltaic system input power||800W/12V; 1600W/24V; 2400W/36V; 3200W/48V|
|Conversion efficiency||≤ 98%|
|MPPT tracking efficiency||> 99%|
|Temperature compensation factor||-3mv/°C/2V (default)|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +45°C|
|Communication method||RS232 RS485|
PAYMENT / SHIPPING
> Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are Buyer's responsibility.
> Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
> We can help to make low value invoice ( for custom). If you need help, please let us know
WARRANTY / QUALITY
>100% QC before shipment.
> Standard 1 year product warranty
> Warranty will cover only items that are deemed to fail under normal usage. Accidental damage due to environmental causes or incorrect usage and installation will not be covered in warranty (but still serviceable)
>Contact us directly for warranty issues
>Buyer is responsible for warranty return shipping.
T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Production arranged after receipt of payment.
Sample order will be delivered within 7 working days.
Order quantity below 100PCS, delivery time is 7-15 working days.
Container order will be delivered within 15-30 working days.
Courier: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS, Aramex, EMS ect.
Forwarder: By sea / air or Customer designated
Please feel free to drop us an email to get the prices or call us directly at 86-13760858970