PWM 80A Solar Charge Controller (QWP-1480RSL)
|50-99 100-299 300+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $76.6 US $74.75 US $72.88|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000PCS / Month|
|Transport Package:||1unit/Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union, In Cash|
- Model NO.: QWP-1480RSL
- Phase: Single Phase
- Frequency: High Frequency
- Power Source: Switching Regulated Power Supply
- Brand: Queenswing
- Key Word: Solar Charge Controller
- Display: LCD
- Voltage: 12/24V Auto
- Model Available: 5A 10A 20A 30A Solar Controller
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Specification: SGS, CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 854140200
- Current Type: DC
- Frequency Characteristics: Power Frequency
- Size: Small
- Application Range: Solar System
- Electric Current: 80A
- Internal Protection: IP22
- Charge Mode: PWM
- Package: 1PCS/Color Box
- Used for: Street Light
- Trademark: QUEENSWING
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
Solar Charge Controller With LCD Display (80A 12/24V)
Battery rated voltage: 12/24V
Battery rated charging current: 80A
1. Product Introduction
(1) Vivid LCD screen signal and precise operation.
(2) Intelligent PWM charging mode with auto temperature compensation.
This controller is a kind of intelligent, multi-purpose solar charge controller. It uses the fixed LCD display, with a very friendly interface; Various control parameters can be flexibly set, fully meet your various application requirements. This 30A controller has following features:
(1) function: The most important feature of this controller is intelligently tracking input voltage from solar panels, and this can let solar panels always work at Maximum Power Point of V-A curve. Compared with normal solar charge controller, this MPPT controller can increase the generating efficiency of solar panels by 10% to 50%.
(2) Vivid LCD screen signal and precise operation.
(3) Intelligent PWM charging mode with auto temperature compensation.
(4) Adjustable charging and discharging parameters, and settable load working state.
(5) Different protection function for battery, including protection against reverse charging for battery, battery low voltage protection and protection against battery reverse connection.
· Image of LCD graphic symbol
· Simple button operation
· Automatic Identification System Voltage level
· Intelligent PWM charge mode
· Automatic Temperature Compensation
· Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters
· Settable Operating mode of Load
· Overload, Short Circuit Protection
· Remote monitoring and control function (custom)
· Battery reverse-discharge protection
· Battery Low Voltage Disconnection (LVD)
· Battery reverse connection protection
· Accumulated function of charge and discharge Ampere hours
1. Low Cost
Solar controller has specifically designed to meet the needs of the rural electrification market. The low cost resulted from using the latest electronic technology and high volume manufacturing.
2. High Reliability
We are manufacturer of solar charge controllers, power inverters, and solar power systems. All our products are designed for high quality and high reliability. The controller has a low failure rate and will last a long time, and got very good feedback from customers until now
Easy to use
Solar controller is fully automatic and requires no adjustments or user selections.
Ideal for off-grid solar lighting system that needs light and timer control
Solar street light system
Solar garden light system
Solar detection equipment etc.
Packaging & Shipping
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door,
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving,
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 5-7 days for samples; 15-30 days for batch goods.
1. Payment: T/T, Western Union, 30% deposits; 70% balance before delivery.
2. MOQ: 1pcs
3. Warranty: 1 year
Any question welcome to contact with us any time
|Rated current||Charge80A & Load50A||Installation|
|>3# AWG (<25mm2)|
of solar panel
|98 mm×178 mm --Φ5|
|No load loss||<30mA||Weight||590g|
|Charging mode||PWM Mode|
|Notes||Model suffix "Z" represent automatic identify system voltage level, "T" represent controller with remote monitoring.|